Tuesday 18 June 2013

Eastbourne 2nd Round Predictions

I had a fantastic two days at Eastbourne and will be going through my photos and posting some of my experiences this weekend.  I don't have much time tonight before I head back to work tomorrow, but here are my predictions for the second round matches in Eastbourne.

WTA Eastbourne 2nd Round Predictions
Jamie Hampton to beat Hsieh Su-Wei in 2 sets
Sam Stosur to beat Lucie Safarova in 3 sets
Angelique Kerber to beat Ekaterina Makarova in 2 tight sets
Laura Robson to beat Caroline Wozniacki in 2 sets *I'm a Brit... but don't bet on it*
Maria Kirilenko to beat Elena Baltacha in 2 very tight sets
Petra Kvitova to beat Yanina Wickmayer in 3 sets
Elena Vesnina to beat Heather Watson in 3 sets
Marion Bartoi to beat Li Na in 3 sets

ATP Eastbourne: 2nd Round Predictions
Milos Raonic to beat Ivan Dodig in 3 sets
Martin Klizan to beat Fabio Fognini in 2 tight sets
Feliciano Lopez to beat Juan Monaco in 2 sets
Fernando Verdasco to beat Albert Ramos in 2 sets
Ryan Harrison to beat Andreas Seppi  in 3 sets
Philipp Kohlschreiber to beat Radek Stepanek in 3 sets
Julien Benneteau to beat Bernard Tomic in 2 tight sets
Gilles Simon to beat Kyle Edmund in 2 tight sets

Hopefully normal blogging duties should resume tomorrow for the remainder of the Eastbourne tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment