Wednesday 8 August 2012

WTA Montreal Predictions updated

Sharapova is out of Montreal
I may have had the worst day in my prediction history as I correctly predicted just one out of ten of the womens matches yesterday!  Yesterday saw a few surprises but none more so than Sesil Karatantcheva's 6-0 6-0 demolition of Sorana Cirstea! It is also worth noting that Maria Sharapova has pulled out of the tournament with a stomach virus, who I only had to the quarter-finals.  In Toronto, Juan Martin Del Potro has already departed the competition and I wonder how many of the stars who went deep in the Olympics draw will follow suit...


ATP Toronto Predictions

You can also view my first batch of pictures from the Olympics.  I will upload the rest of them at the weekend where I will also be doing bumper previews for next week's tournament in Cinncinati, which will be the big tune-up for the US Open.

No comments:

Post a Comment