Wednesday 20 June 2012

WTA Eastbourne: Quarter-Final Predictions

The top three seeds have been knocked out of Eastbourne paving the way for an intriguing run in.  I am just preparing my report and photos from my visit to Eastbourne on Tuesday so here are my quick predictions for tomorrow's matches:

WTA Quarter-Final Predictions
Tsvetana Pironkova to beat Tamira Paszek in 2 sets
Marion Bartoli to beat Lucie Safarova in 3 sets
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova to beat Klara Zakopalova in 2 tight sets
Ekaterina Makarova to beat Angelique Kerber in 3 sets

ATP Quarter-Final Predictions
Steve Darcis to beat Marinko Matosevic in 3 sets
Andy Roddick to beat Fabio Fognini in 2 sets
Philipp Kohlschreiber to beat Andreas Seppi in 3 sets
Ryan Harrison to beat Denis Istomin in 3 sets

I have lost my champions and finalists in both my WTA and ATP draws! I am not on a good run of form with the ladies so i'm hoping I can improve for Wimbledon but there is no obvious winner at the moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment