Wednesday 14 December 2011

The funniest tennis moments in 2011

I thought I would just move away from my 2012 previews briefly to highlight some of the funniest moments of 2011.  Eurosport have just uploaded a blog from Mats Wilander about the highlights of the 2011 WTA season and they have included a video of the funniest moments of 2011.  Unfortunately the page doesn't seem to be working anymore, but I thought the video was pretty poor and it got me thinking what were the funniest moments of 2011.  Take a look at some of my favourites below...

Radwanska and her racquet


This is comedy gold purely for Radwanska's confused look!

Petkovic and Radwanska do the Petko dance


A nice moment at the end of Beijing final, credit to Petkovic for doing this despite losing the final.

Li Na's interview at the Australian Open


This was a fantastic interview after Li won her semi-final match at the Australian Open against Caroline Wozniacki.

Thunder scares Lisicki at Wimbledon


A nice moment during a tense quarter-final at Wimbledon.

Clijsters embarrasses Todd Woodbridge


Another great on-court interview from this year's Australian Open.

No comments:

Post a Comment